Pork Adobo Recipes: Did you know that the word ‘adobo’ means marinate? This tasty mouth-watering dish revives much reverence in Sinigang along with the Philippines. Also, you can give your twist to the recipe for better taste.
Difference Between Mexican Pork Adobo And Filipino Pork Adobo:
Most pork adobo recipes either rub a combo of powdered ingredients or make a liquid marinade for a tasty pork dish. While cooking the Filipino pork adobo version, you marinate the pork with garlic and soy sauce. Also, cider vinegar opts as a preference for a marinate option. On the other hand, the Mexican pork adobo uses cinnamon, chilies, oregano, and a few garlic to marinate your meat. The only flavor differentiates the two varieties of pork relishes.
6 Tasty Filipino Pork Adobo Versions You Must Taste:
- Chicken And Pork Adobo Recipe: Every classic adobo recipes use slices of marinated pork and chicken pieces. This is the perfect signature summer dish warn after a pool party.
- Potato And Pork Adobo Recipe: Originally, the plate emerged as a filler which contained cubes of potato with creamy sauced pork adobo recipe. Before combining the vegetables with the pork meat, roast them and allow them to absorb the source for a juicier and tastier dish.
- Egg Combined With Pork Adobo: There are two versions of Egg-Pork Adobo. Before cooking the pork, put the eggs to boil. Once boiled, combine the egg with the pork adobo for a perfect taste. Often the eggs go overcooked. Instead of overclocking the eggs, you can serve these boiled eggs on a platter separately.
- Pork Adobo With A Spice Of Tofu: To all you mild spice lover, Tofu-pork adobo is your version of yummy pork belly. You can either but packaged fried tofu or used raw ones and then deep fry them for crispy taste.
- Classic Spicy Pork Adobo: Instead of regular chili, this version uses spicy pepper chili for a rich, tangy flavor. After tasting the spiciest food, your mouth still waters for more of these spicy pork adobo.
Know Your Pork Adobo Recipe:
You can serve Filipino pork adobo with hot and newly cooked or, stewed rice.
- You need two lbs of clean pork belly
- A cup containing two tablespoons of crushed or minced garlic cloves
- You need four tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar and two mugs of drinking water
- A bowl with five pieces of dried bay leaves
- It would help if you had one tablespoon of pepperoni, ½ cup of soy sauce, and a cup of salt
Recipe Cooking Instructions:
- In the first step, you need to marinade the combination of pork belly, garlic clove, and soy sauce for at least an hour.
- Following this, heat the eat pot and plug-in the marinated pork belly and then cook the pork meat for a few minutes.
- Once cooked, add the remaining marinated ingredients into the pan.
- Following this, add a whole peppercorn, dried bay leaves, and water to a simmer for about 40 minutes to an hour.
- Now add vinegar and then simmer the ingredients for about 12 to 15 minutes. Finally, add a few pinches of salt.