We are here to learn the Taco Soup recipe. However, we tried out our hand at first with the chili soup. This was a bit of the thicker consistency. However, this choice is somewhat different. Additionally, it is the best choice to try out to survive the cold days. After that, the best thing about this recipe is that this one comes with effortless preparation. Therefore let us dig in to find out the details of this recipe. Thus without any further ado, let us get going with the recipe.
Taco Soup And The Ingredients To Prepare The Recipe-
1. Take one pound of ground beef
2. Then take one envelope of taco seasoning
3. Next, take one and a half cup of water
4. After that, 16 ounces of mild chili beans. However, make sure to have them undrained
5. Next, take one can of the whole_kernel. However, make sure the can measure around 15 ounces kernel corn
6. After that, take one can of pinto_beans. Make sure to wash them thoroughly, then rinse them and drain them.
7. After that_take one can of stewed_tomatoes
8. Next, take one can of diced tomatoes along with green chilies.
9. Next, take one can of chopped green_chilies. Well, these simple steps come under the optional category.
10. And lastly, take one envelope of ranch salad dressing mix.
The total preparation time of the recipe can take around 25 mins. And this is pretty less time, isn’t it? This whole ingredient serves up to eight individuals, which is about 2 quarts. Well, this the end of the ingredient list for preparing this recipe; now let us take an in-depth look at the preparation.
The Directions To Make The Recipe
The first step in preparing the soup is that you first need to cook the beef. Make sure to cook the beef in medium heat. Additionally, try keeping tap, since you need to cook the beef until it is no longer pink. After that drain.
After draining, add the taco seasoning. And try combining them all together.
Additionally, make sure to add all the remaining ingredients in the mix. Next, you have to boil the mix-up. Try to heat the preparation in medium heat. Try to simmer them up and keep them uncovered. Make sure to stir them occasionally. It would help if you let them cook for 15 minutes. After that, you can serve as per the situation demands.
Some Kitchen Tips Associated With The Recipe-
You can prepare your own taco seasoning, take for instance –
Take eight spoons of dried additionally minced onions. After that, take two tsp of chili powder. Next, take two teaspoons of cornstarch. Add 2 tablespoons of garlic powder. Then add two tsp of ground cumin. Next, take one tsp of dried oregano. And lastly, add one tsp of cayenne_pepper.
Just combine all these ingredients and store them as per the need. The best thing about this seasoning is that you can store it up for around one year.