The taste of junk foods attracts the kids towards them. Moreover, the fast-food centers also offer baking dishes of oily variants. Crispy chicken is one of the favorites of the kids and the adults. The excess oil in these is bad for the health. Therefore, Crispy Oven Baked Whole Chicken Wings is the ideal solution to the problem. Baking requires a negligible amount of oil, and the food gets the perfect texture. Chicken is rich in fibers and proteins. Regular consumption of chicken will boost physical growth. Chicken also offers plenty of phosphorous, selenium, etc. Vitamin B-complex improves the metabolism of the consumers. There are many food joints like KFC, McDonald’s, etc. which are famous for their crispy oven baked chicken items. Baking offers health and crispy chicken wings. Frying the same enhance the calorie content of the dish.
Ingredients Of The Crispy Oven Baked Whole Chicken Wings Are
- Four lbs. of Whole chicken wings
- Five tablespoons of flour
- Two eggs
- Two teaspoons of oil
- Three tablespoons of cold milk
- One tablespoon of chili flakes
- One tablespoon of black pepper
- One teaspoon of salt
- Two teaspoons of lime juice
- Two tablespoons of chopped garlic
- One and a half tablespoon of baking powder
- One tablespoon of oregano
Step By Step Preparation Of Crispy Oven Baked Whole Chicken Wings
You need to follow the steps precisely, for the crispy outer layer. The food joints offer diverse types of crispy whole chicken wings. Moreover, you can also apply oats or flattened rice on the chicken. This adds to the crispy texture of the chicken wings.
- Wash the chicken wings thoroughly. Moreover, marinate the chicken wings with lime juice, chopped garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Thirty minutes of the marinade is enough to infuse the flavors in the chicken.
- You will make a milk wash, which is a blend of milk and egg white. Moreover, add all the spices in this mixture. Chilli flakes, oregano, black pepper, etc. enhances the taste.
- Dip the wings in this mixture, and coat baking powder. However, baking powder alters the pH balance of the wings
- Oats is an entirely optional ingredient in this dish. Therefore, you wish to add, give another coat of egg wash. Egg wash adds to the crispiness of the chicken.
- You will grease the baking tray with vegetable oil or butter. You can also lubricate the foil-lined pans for the cooking process.
- Preheat your oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The wings should come with a dry exterior texture. Moreover, use the paper towel for this process.
- You can even sprinkle some seasonings on the top of the wings. Make sure not to use more red chili flakes.
- Place these whole wings on the tray or plate. Therefore, you are ready to bake these for 30 minutes. Maintain the temperature at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After these 30 minutes, turn the temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, this is important to enhance the exterior texture.
Serve these with mayonnaise or sauce.