The Best Garlic Cilantro Salmon
For a perfectly healthy dinner, Garlic Cilantro Salmon is an American cuisine that is easy to cook and delicious to eat. You require five simple ingredients to make this easy recipe the highlight of your dinner party.
Salmon is a delicious and one of the most preferred dishes for evening parties or dinners because it is light and gets easily digested. To have a healthy meal prepared for yourself, you need a good quality fish fresh from the fish market or the seafood corner. Avoid frozen fish and food as it tastes different from the fresh ones.
Usually, the weather isn’t always favorable for grilling the salmon fish. It can also be prepared in the oven along with the leaves to get that crispiness. The dish has a smoky flavor in it. It tastes perfect when you prepare it with olive oil and serve it with delicious garlic, which has a herbal flavor. There are some benefits of salmon; it provides you with essential Vitamin D. It has some healthy fats like omega 3s. Two meals in a week are recommended for salmon fish with garlic cilantro.
Essential Tips While Cooking Salmon
- It is essential to put the skin side of salmon down on the foil. (Make sure not to grease the foil with oil). It doesn’t make the skin stick to foil, and the foil can be taken out quickly.
- The salmon fish serves best with roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes. The garnishing can be done with any vegetable or special sauce, which makes it all the more delicious dish ever.
- The approximate time needed to cook this is 25 minutes, in which you need 10 minutes to prepare all the stuff. The average cooking time is hardly 15 minutes. See, it can be a perfect dish for your last moment to get together plans. It serves approx 4-5 people. It can either be baked or grilled.
Ingredients Required In Garlic Cilantro Salmon
Get this amazing Grill Burger Press Patty Maker Mold to make the best and tasty patties.
- You need one large salmon filet
- One lemon
- Four-Five cloves of garlic.
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, should be chopped properly.
- Salt according to your taste
- Cracked black pepper
- One tablespoon butter
Method to Prepare Garlic Cilantro Salmon
- You need to preheat the oven or grill to 400°F.
- Do follow the foil point mentioned above
- Spread the lemon over the dish. Spread the cilantro and garlic evenly on the top.
- Add salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- One tbsp of butter which is even optional thinly place the butter on the top of salmon.
- The foil should be placed on the preheated grill for about 7 minutes, looking at the thickness of the fish.
- Keep on cooking until the top of the fish is crispy. Cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out the salmon from the oven or grill and place it into a flat spatula. The skin of the salmon should not stick to the foil as it will spoil the taste.
- Grab a beer or red wine along with the fish, makes it taste good.