In the best piccata of the chicken recipe, the chicken slices are seasoned in flour, smothered in butter. Along with this, you can add a tangy layer of lemon and salty capers. You need to cook the chicken slices till they turn brown without overcooking. Try to thicken the sauce as much as possible and prevent it from drying out. For your house party, while enjoying the piccata of chicken and a can of beer, you might need a double beer can and chicken holder. This will lighten your load and make your guest’s more comfortable too.
Outdoor or indoor, one can enjoy tasty tender chicken with the Beer Can Chicken Holder. You can now roast the most delicious chicken anytime anywhere. Preparing beer can chicken is also very easy. Sprinkle some spice over the chicken directly and place the chicken directly over the full beverage can. Bake or grill for at 350 degrees and wait until it turns golden brown. Let the juices run clear for approximately one and a half hour.
You can find a variety of tasty recipes for chicken prepared on the Beer Can Chicken Cooker. One can also use cola to make a moist, delicious and sweet chicken dish. The can chicken, the holder is easy to clean and is also perfect as a grill for the oven or outdoor BBQ.
How To Make Piccata Of Chicken At Home
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Half a cup of flour
- Virgin oil
- Garlic cloves
- White wine
- Chopped capers
- Lemon juice
- Coriander leaves and lemon wedges for serving
Directions To Follow
- Slice the chicken breast in half into four cross-sections. Wrap them around plastic and season with salt.
- Now in a separate bowl add some flour. Place the chicken pieces in the flour and coat them with flour. After knocking the extra meal out, transfer to a plate.
- Cook skillet on medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts till they turn brown. Try not to overcrowd the pan. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes properly. Cook both the sides.
- Once cooked transfer to a plate. Now ass garlic and some oil to the skillet. Add the wine and capers and cook. Keep a close watch on the garlic. You don’t want to burn it.
- Once the liquid is completely evaporated, add some butter. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the chicken is cooked correctly. Stir the lemon juice in and season with salt.
- Now transfer the chicken and sauce to a large plate. Season your dish with coriander leaves, parsley and lemon wedges.
So now you can have the ultimate house party or a barbeque party with your friends and family. With the best piccata of the chicken recipe and a perfect beer can chicken, holder, your house is the next hotspot in town. It is a very succulent dish because of the fact that the chicken is very tender.